Thursday, June 9, 2011

Motts and Me

This brand stands is based off of being wholesome, nutritional, and a commitment to the youth of America, these are all qualities that I most identify with. With its organic ingredients and products that appeal to both adults and children, Motts works hard at creating products that both taste good and are good for you. I have always been very involved in nutrition, and even on their company website they have section completely devoted to nutrition http://www.motts.com/ApplesAndHealth/. I identify with the fact that they also receive awards and honors for commitment to children, as I regularly volunteer at a local children’s hospital. I am a very family oriented person, and the Motts brand puts the extra effort in appealing to all members of the family instead of just one or two. In the commercials that I have seen, Motts depicts happy families that are brought together and are happy. It is different from its competitors mainly because it strives to be more organic and nutritious than other substances. Most juices contain large amounts of processed sugar and ingredients that parents have a hard time pronouncing. The competition focuses on pleasing the child and making them happy with a sugary and an unhealthy product. They do not think to bring up to nutritional ramifications of these juice products. While Motts proudly displays that their juice is 100% Apple Juice. I am very against processed foods, if they can be helped, and all of the sugar that is in Motts Apple Juice is natural and was not artificially added. Quality is something that I find very important in my life, when I do something, I do it to the best of my ability or not at all. Motts connects with me on this level because off of its products are only made with the most quality of apples. I admire the fact that they don’t take the easy way out by just adding sugar and calling it a day, just like me, they feel that quality is worth going the extra mile. The quote that resinated with me the most was “Discover how Motts can be part of your family’s healthy lifestyle”, Motts, like myself, truly makes the effort to help the quality of life by providing a quality and healthy product that the family can still enjoy together. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kns86_QA9R4

No comments:

Post a Comment