Saturday, July 9, 2011

Free Credit Score.com


Something that I noticed about this ad is that it is false. It boasts about a consumer being able to check their credit score for free. This is not so. I have learned from experience that this is true because I personally signed up for freecreditscore.com in order to tell what my credit score was exactly. I initially thought that this would be a great way to keep everything updated and so I knoew where I was at, and I was sorely dissappointed.

This ad is being served to the younger adult crowd. Mostly people who are getting their first credit card or are handling their own finances by themselves for the first time. They display a band with one main guy and they all seem to be in there mid to early twenties. They make the consumer believe that having a bad credit score will ruin the rest of their lives and they need to keep track of it in order to get what they want out of life. They are basically saying that if people want the fancy houses and cars, then they need a good credit score in order to be able to achieve it all. Then they offer a service so that the people who are aiming to achieve those material possesions can have a good credit score for the future.

7 comments:

  1. Your articles are very well written and unique.
    3 credit score

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wana thank you for providing such informative and qualitative material so often.
    free-creditreports

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this information its really nice. free-credit-check.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this point, your little house of cards will collapse. This is why it's absurd to pretend to have certain interests in order to appear more attractive to women, and it's just as absurd to ruin your credit score by spending money you don't have. credit reports from all three bureaus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Engrossing substance I haven't been finished specified info in a lasting time.
    how can i improve my credit score

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog you people have maintained there, I totally appreciate the work.http://www.free--credit-score.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. An enormous round of applause, continue the great work. free-credit-report.net

    ReplyDelete